Verification of mechanical properties of (our) products.
- Brinell hardness test
- Vickers hardness test
- Rockwell hardness test
- Impact bending test
- Tensile test
- Fracture toughness test
- Drop weight test (non-accredited test)
- Bending test (non-accredited test)
Verification of the structure and purity of the material of (our) products.
- Baumann test
- Etching test
- Determination of apparent grain size - comparison method
- Determination of share of structural components
- Determination of microcleanness
- Determination of microstructure (non-accredited test)
These tests check that the products do not include any surface or internal defects.
- Ultrasonic test
- Magnetic test
- Eddy-current testing - for hollow axle (non-accredited test)
Verification of material behaviour under dynamic loading including resistance of coating according to the standards for the railway industry.
- Wheel fatigue test
- Axle fatigue test
- Wheelset fatigue test
- Assessment of coating resistance to cyclic mechanical load
- Assessment of coating resistance to impact
- Assessment of coating resistance to gritting
- Measurement of residual stress by X-ray diffraction method
- Measurement of residual stress by the hole-drilling strain-gage method
- Brake test
- Test of stiffness of rubber elements (non-accredited test)
- Laboratory heat treatment (non-accredited test)
Determination of C, Mn, Si, P, S, Cr, Ni, Cu, Mo, V, B, Ti, Zr, Co, W, Nb, As, Pb, Sn, Al by optical emission spectrometry method.