Verification of mechanical properties of (our) products.
- Hardness test (Brinell, Vickers, Rockwell)
- Impact test
- Tensile test
- Fracture toughness test
- Drop weight test
Verification of the structure and purity of the material of (our) products.
- Baumann test
- Macroscopic test by etching
- Determination of microstructure
- Grain size determination
- Determination of share of structural elements
- Micro-cleanliness determination
These tests check that the products do not include any surface or internal defects.
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Eddy-current testing (for hollow axle)
Verification of material behavior under dynamic loading according to the standards for the railway industry.
- Fatigue test of wheelset, axle and/or wheel
- Fatigue test of ruber resilient wheel during rotation
- Resistance of the coating to cyclic mechanical stresses
Verification of resistance of materials and coating according to the standards for the railway industry and other tests necessary to verify products and production processes.
- Test of stiffness of rubber elements
- Resistance to impact of the coating
- Resistance to gritting of the coating
- Laboratory heat treatment
Determination of C, Mn, Si, P, S, Cr, Ni, Cu, Mo, V, B, Ti, Zr, Co, W, Nb, As, Pb, Sn, Al through the method of optical emission spectrometry.